Swamp Stompers Forums

Go Back   Swamp Stompers Forums > Public Forums > Club Photos > Member's Rides
First Page FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2009, 04:37 PM   #1
sportsnut44
 
sportsnut44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: north branch, mi
Posts: 755
Default sportsnut44's 1991 yj

1991 JEEP YJ 35" bfg mt's, 15" x 8" black steel wheels

5" rough country sua lift, 2" body lift & 1" motor mount lift

8.8 ford rear axle 4:88 gears welded, sawsall made flat fenders

dana 30 with xj large ujoint non disconnect shafts aussi locker 4:88's

larger ford master cylinder with 4 wheel disc and summit racing prop valve

custom cv rear driveshaft with 1330 ujoints and sye kit

m8000 warn winch, 4.0 tf999 auto with cold ac.
Attached Images
sportsnut44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 05:48 PM   #2
jsawduste
prospect
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 723
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsnut44 View Post
1991 JEEP YJ 35" bfg mt's, 15" x 8" black steel wheels
5" rough country sua lift, 2" body lift & 1" motor mount lift

8.8 ford rear axle 4:88 gears welded, sawsall made flat fenders

dana 30 with xj large ujoint non disconnect shafts aussi locker 4:88's

larger ford master cylinder with 4 wheel disc and summit racing prop valve

custom cv rear driveshaft with 1330 ujoints and sye kit

m8000 warn winch, 4.0 tf999 auto with cold ac.
Attached Images

Nice set up !!

Shipping to 48047 for the da girl in picture 1.
jsawduste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 09:28 PM   #3
sportsnut44
 
sportsnut44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: north branch, mi
Posts: 755
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsawduste View Post
Nice set up !!

Shipping to 48047 for the da girl in picture 1.
shipping = 20 years to life- daughter just turned 17 last month
sportsnut44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 09:21 AM   #4
Dragon wagon
 
Dragon wagon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,936
Default

Ya plus he has enough girls around , his own daughters .

I think iv seen that truck lately
Dragon wagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 01:28 PM   #5
sportsnut44
 
sportsnut44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: north branch, mi
Posts: 755
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandman View Post
Ya plus he has enough girls around , his own daughters .

I think iv seen that truck lately
YEP you were on the other side of the camera on the bottom one.

the wheels worked out great thanks for picking them up for me.
sportsnut44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 05:37 PM   #6
jsawduste
prospect
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 723
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsnut44 View Post
shipping = 20 years to life- daughter just turned 17 last month
jsawduste is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.