Swamp Stompers Forums

Go Back   Swamp Stompers Forums > View Profile
First Page FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Profile: Ice Princess
Ice Princess Ice Princess is offline
L?FE
 
Last Activity: 09-18-2017 08:52 PM 

Signature
Dear IRS,
I want to cancel my subscription

Winter Statistics - 98% OF AMERICANS SAY 'OH SHIT' BEFORE GOING IN THE DITCH ON A SLIPPERY ROAD. THE OTHER 2% ARE FROM MICHIGAN AND THEY SAY, 'HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS SHIT.'

Forum Info Contact Info
Join Date: 02-13-2008
Posts
Total Posts: 523 (0.13 posts per day)
Find all posts by Ice Princess
Find all threads started by Ice Princess
Referrals: 0
Ice Princess has no contact information.
Additional Information Group Memberships
Date of Birth:
December 13
Ice Princess is not a member of any public groups


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.